For information regarding how to request a duplicate course completion certificate, certification certificate or a duplicate Incident Safety Awareness for the Hired Vendor card see below.
Request a duplicate CFSTES, FSTEP, or Incident Safety Awareness for the Hired Vendor Card:
Step 1: Download and print the Certification Fee Schedule form
Step 2: Complete and sign the Certification Fee Schedule form
Step 3: Submit either in person (via an appointment) or by mail.
- Include completed Certification Fee Schedule.
- Submit Check or Money Order made out to "CAL FIRE State Fire Training".
- Mail to: the address listed on the Certification Fee Schedule
- Bring all completed Certification Fee Schedule.
- Exact Cash or Check/Money Order made out to "CAL FIRE State Fire Training".
- We do not accept Credit/Debit cards at this time - coming soon!
- You may drop off your request for duplicate course completion certificate anytime, but if you wish to receive your certificate that day, then scheduling an appointment is the safest way to ensure that your certificate will be processed. Call to schedule an appointment.