Below is a list of Certification Examination Evaluator Training forms and information. These resources are intended to support those who are involved with in the certification examination testing process. SFT offers an Evaluator Training class which summarizes the certification examination components, roles & application process for registered Evaluators in addition to how to register the testing event. More information can be found in the SFT Procedures Manual – IFSAC/Pro Board edition.
If you questions Contact Us!
- FAQs - for Agencies
- FAQs - for Skills Sheets
- Agency Evaluator Agreement
- IAP - Sierra College (Example)
- Exam Pay - Proctor Instructions
- FF I Certification Exam Scheduling Request Form (Microsoft Word OR PDF)
- Example - Approval Letter and Supplement
- Example - FF I Exam Score Letter
- Example - FFI Exam Skills Summary
- FFI Skills Examination Options
- Exam Retake Application
- Certification Examination Returns Checklist
- SFT Procedures Manual - IFSAC ProBoard ed. (Ver.8.2)
- Evaluator Training Class Handouts (zip file)
- Evaluator Training Evaluation (Online form)
*Select FFI Written/Skills Cert. Exam from the subject dropdown menu
of quality training and education to the California fire service community"
- Available SFT Classes
- Available NFA Classes
- Instructor Database
- Related Program Sites
- Pre-Service Career Guide Video or PDF