Fire Marshal is the only certification level in the California Fire Marshal professional certification series. The requirements for this certification can be found in the SFT Procedures Manual. The Fire Marshal Implementation Plan was developed to provide detailed information regarding how and when the transition to this new certification will go into effect. To apply for this certification, please review and complete the documentation below.
- Fire Marshal 1A: Administration and Professional Development (2018)
- Fire Marshal 1B: Community Relations & Fire and Life Safety Education (2018)
- Fire Marshal 1C: Fire Investigation Program Management (2018)
- Fire Marshal 1D: Community Risk Reduction Program Management (2018)
- Fire Marshal 1E: Regulatory Program Management (2018)